Here we provide basic information, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), regarding the processing of Your personal data by DATA OFFICINE di DATA Sandro & C. Sas in relation to browsing our website www.dataofficine.it and the use of the services offered.
SUBJECT: Information pursuant to, and for the purposes of, EU GDPR 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data processing.
SUBJECT OF DATA PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address – hereinafter, “personal data” or “data”) communicated by you when registering on the Data Controller’s website, www.dataofficine.it (hereinafter the “Site”), when participating in opinion polls and customer satisfaction questionnaires, when completing registration forms via the Site for events or webinars organised by the Data Controller, when making an online request for clarification or requests for assistance and for sending newsletters.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent pursuant to art. 6 letters b), e) of the GDPR, for the following Purposes related to Services:
- to manage and maintain the Site (including the management of 1st and 3rd party cookies. See cookies policy at https://www.dataofficine.it/cookie-policy/);
- to allow You to use the Services You have requested;
- to participate, via the Site, in initiatives organised by the Data Controller (such as events, etc.);
- to process a contact request;
- to fulfil the obligations laid down by laws, regulations, Community legislation or by the Authorities;
- to prevent or detect fraudulent activities or any abuse that is detrimental to the Website;
- to exercise the rights of the Data Controller, such as the right to exercise a right in court.
B) Only with your specific and express consent (art. 7 GDPR), for the following Other Purposes:
- to send emails for opinion polls and satisfaction surveys, newsletters and/or invitations to events, or to sign You up for events that the Data Controller organises or is a part of.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The following may be collected via the Site and processed:
- browsing data;
- personal data voluntarily provided by the user in the forms on the Website or via the email account in the contact section.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
In the cases referred to in the paragraph PURPOSES OF PROCESSING in art. A), the legal basis for processing Your personal data consists of executing a contract with You or arranging to provide the service that You have specifically requested or following a legal obligation or in protecting our legitimate interest. The processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in the paragraph PURPOSES OF PROCESSING in art. A) does not require the User’s consent as this processing is necessary to fulfill specific requests made by the data subject pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, lett. b) of the GDPR.
In the cases referred to in the paragraph PURPOSES OF PROCESSING in art. B), the legal basis for processing Your personal data consists of executing a contract with You or arranging to provide a service, the provision of data is mandatory and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part will result in it being impossible for the writer to execute the contract.
PROVISION OF DATA AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the paragraph PURPOSES OF PROCESSING in art. A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee registration on the Site or the Services referred to in the paragraph PURPOSES OF PROCESSING in art. A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the paragraph PURPOSES OF PROCESSING in art. B) is, however, optional. You can, therefore, decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing the data already provided: in this case, you will not receive invitations to events, newsletters, opinion polls and customer satisfaction questionnaires via e-mail. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in the paragraph PURPOSES OF PROCESSING in art. A).
Your personal data are processed using the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) of the GDPR and more precisely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to processing both on paper and via electronic and/or automated means.
DATA RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Personal data may be made accessible, brought to the attention of or communicated to the following subjects, who will be appointed, as the case may be, as data managers or processors:
- companies in the group to which the Data Controller belongs (controlling, controlled, connected), employees and/or collaborators, in any capacity, of the Data Controller and/or of companies in the group to which the Data Controller belongs;
- public or private subjects, natural or legal persons, that the Data Controller uses to perform activities that are instrumental to the achievement of the aforementioned purposes or to which the Data Controller is obliged to communicate personal data, by virtue of legal or contractual obligations.
TRANSFER OF DATA OVERSEAS
To fulfill the data management referred to in the paragraph PURPOSES OF PROCESSING in articles A) and B), some of your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in EU and non-EU countries. Should it be necessary, the writer will have the right to move the data to servers in EU third-countries and non-EU countries.
PERIOD OF RETENTION
The Data Controller will keep personal data for the time needed to fulfil the above purposes and for a period not exceeding 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Purposes of providing Services.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
With regard to personal data, You may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access (Art.15): The data subject has the right to obtain, from the data controller, confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is being carried out and, in this case, to obtain access to said personal data
- Right to rectification (Art. 16): The Data Subject has the right to obtain, from the data controller, the correction of any inaccurate personal data without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of processing, the data subject has the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten) (Art. 17): The data subject has the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him or her by the data controller without undue delay and the data controller must delete personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based, according to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and where there is no other legal purpose for processing;
- The data subject objects to processing pursuant to article 21 (Right to Object to processing), paragraph 1, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, or the data subject objects to processing pursuant to article 21, paragraph 2;
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- The personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation provided by the Union or the Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor at the email address email@example.com or at the legal email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter, with return receipt, to DATA OFFICINE di DATA SANDRO & C. Sas – Operational headquarters located in Via Busano, no. 55 – 10080 Rivara (TO).
- a legal email to the address email@example.com
This Site and the Data Controller’s Services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not knowingly collect personal information about minors. In the event that information relating to minors is unintentionally recorded, the Controller will promptly delete it at the user’s request.
DATA CONTROLLER, PROCESSOR AND PERSONS ASSIGNED TO PROCESS DATA
The Data Controller is DATA OFFICINE di DATA SANDRO & C. Sas, VAT number 10899920010 with registered and operational headquarters in Via Busano, no. 55 – 10080 Rivara (TO).
The updated list of the people in charge of processing is kept at the registered offices of the Data Controller.
Last updated on 23/03/2019